Hello, this is your friendly government authority here. You may be concerned, frighted or even angered by news that you will now be under constant surveillance, even in your home. The advent of video cameras which transmit video signals over IP have made it possible to efficiently keep tabs on your behavior at all times. You may find this invasive. You may find this unconstitutional. You may even find this disruptive to your day-to-day activities. But I assure you there’s no need to worry. If you don’t break the law, you won’t have anything to worry about. If you’re uncertain about whether or not your activities are legal, maybe you shouldn’t be doing them. More »
- Auslogics Disk Defrag 3.2 gets smarter, faster
- Venuelabs Is Launching VenueRank, A ?Klout For Storefronts?
- iPad Humor is becoming a trend
- Ooma Invades Canada, US Prime Subscribers Can Now Talk To Their Northern Cousins For Free
- Google promises ‘greater transparency’ for targeted ads, gives users more control over them
- Logitech’s Mini Boombox is a $99 Bluetooth speaker, we go hands-on (video)
- Facebook launches unified mobile site, announces 250 million mobile users
- How Can I Make Sure My (New) Computer Isn’t a Dud? [Video]
- Google readying native iPhone Gmail app?
- Google Cloud Print comes to HP ePrint printers